• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to the Aaron's part of the deal only.
I as a Chevy guy hate to see Martin and the FR team go, but I get the whys behind the move.
I'm a devoted Dodge fan, Chevy second and wouldn't be caught dead in a Ford. The way NASCAR is today the cars aren't really Chevys, or Toyotas or Fords; they're special build single purpose cars that try to represent a brand by putting that set of stickers on; they really aren't any "badge" at all.
For me the stickers aren't enough to make a difference; so the 78 going to the Toyota stickers are just a cash flow situation.

I would love to see them go down to a dealership, buy what they are going to race, put the safety gear in it, and let them have at it.
That would greatly improve the true competition and brand appeal and make fantastic improvements to the cars available to regular people. :becky:

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got this from Zippies former girl friend ,she said rumors are that MWR will continue with Mickey driving and DW being crew chief . Massey Ferguson will be the sponsor because it's all down hill .:D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Comcast; those wonderful cable TV providers I'm stuck with, decided that it was tired of showing a picture, or sound for the race when the race got to ........ 4 laps to go. Then the Seahawks blow a 17 point lead ........ I'm just not having a good day :(

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Got my tickets for Homestead :D
Very cool! I've never been there. Where are your seats?

I was surprised at the large number of empty seats at Charlotte
I'm not, it's been like that most of the year everywhere; Bristol used to be a 3 to 5 year waiting list, now you could go there the day of the race and get good seats. Charlotte almost has too many races; what do they get now, 4? (I'm counting non-points events also).

Top Bottom