• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I see where Mikey is going to race
He hasn't qualified yet; there are 45 cars that are there, so 2 of them are "Go or Go Homers"
I don't know why they just don't let them race; there is enough room on pit lane, and the track is large enough to fit 2 more cars.
Just make them non-points positions. When NASCAR was in the early days, there were some races that had 50 to 58 cars in them.
That would work for tracks like Daga' and Daytona but could you imagine 50 cars at Martinsville? :becky:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Predicting the winner is like rolling dice, you have no idea who it will be.
This is a crapshoot of a race that a couple of people are in a must win situation, so it will be crazy towards the end.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will watch Formula one over nascar. Just to mention Lewis Hamilton won today's Grand Prix race in Texas and also the World championship! This is his third World Championship.
I am all in for one Elio and a proud Elio owner in waiting :D. Thank you Paul Elio and Team Elio! :D
I very happy to wait for Paul Elio and team Elio to deliver when they say the Elio is ready. Paul Elio is in the drivers seat and he has done exceptional to get our Elio to where it currently is! Amazing, fantastic, our Elio is on the horizon!

Top Bottom