• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very cool! I've never been there. Where are your seats?

I'm not, it's been like that most of the year everywhere; Bristol used to be a 3 to 5 year waiting list, now you could go there the day of the race and get good seats. Charlotte almost has too many races; what do they get now, 4? (I'm counting non-points events also).
Section 328 is what my benefactor told me .Hope to spend a couple days in Key West

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the 20 threw a block on the 22 and the 22 tapped him .... both drivers appeared to me to do what they had to do .... I don't know that the 20 will see it that way ..;).. pretty much summed up Kansas .... Talladega coming up ..:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a Kenseth fan, but I suspect he will settle down and be OK with it, there's blame to go around when blocking a faster car. That doesn't mean he'll cut Joey any breaks tho, just that revenge won't be on the to do list.
Obviously you are more forgiving than I am. Don't know how forgiving Matt (or Gibbs Racing) will be.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keep in mind that probably adding to Matts' frustration yesterday was his inability to keep Kyle behind him at the end Saturday after dominating most of the Xfininty race.

Really, it does boil down to "one of those deals" where neither side is really right - or wrong.

Top Bottom