• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Boyer too; he was docked 25 points along with the Crew Chief getting fined and on probation plus 25 owner points after the first Chase race for making illegal changes to his side skirts after inspection.
No wonder MWR had their main money man part company and they close their doors at the end of this season; they just never learn.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Forgot to include the news ......... Tony Stewart has announced that 2016 is going to be his last year for driving in Sprint Cup Racing.

In other words he finally figured out that he's not any good any more and has too many distractions to be competitive.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Forgot to include the news ......... Tony Stewart has announced that 2016 is going to be his last year for driving in Sprint Cup Racing.

In other words he finally figured out that he's not any good any more and has too many distractions to be competitive.
Tony has actually shown some speed again lately, but it has been tough sledding the last 2 years and it has taken a huge visible toll on him.

I hope he starts doing his "Tony Stewart Live" show on Sirius again once he hangs up the helmet, that was (is but only twice a year now) the best entertainment on that channel. Think talking racing with Smoke over cold beers at the local bar.

Other news, Furniture Row to Toyota next year, filling MWR's shoes most likely? They've had good bowties the last few years, must be a good offer.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Tony has actually shown some speed again lately, but it has been tough sledding the last 2 years and it has taken a huge visible toll on him.

I hope he starts doing his "Tony Stewart Live" show on Sirius again once he hangs up the helmet, that was (is but only twice a year now) the best entertainment on that channel. Think talking racing with Smoke over cold beers at the local bar.

Other news, Furniture Row to Toyota next year, filling MWR's shoes most likely? They've had good bowties the last few years, must be a good offer.
That's because the bowties they were using said Childress on the valve covers, along with the frame, suspension, transmission and, ...and .... and ...... you get the idea.

I believe that Tony will make a great showing next year .
I agree, he has always loved being the center of attention.
That plus I think it would have been this year if it wasn't for Jeffy going out in his blaze of glory.

And that's too bad, I really liked Jeff Gordon from day one; to see him racing with DW, Dale Earnhardt, King Richard and the others he was the break from the old school and into the new, he was just a wild kid when he started, nothing like he is today.
Now he's old school and the new class is coming onboard. Too bad they aren't getting to race a real car in a real series rather than this IROC crap that Brian France has changed it into.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's because the bowties they were using said Childress on the valve covers, along with the frame, suspension, transmission and, ...and .... and ...... you get the idea.

I agree, he has always loved being the center of attention.
That plus I think it would have been this year if it wasn't for Jeffy going out in his blaze of glory.

And that's too bad, I really liked Jeff Gordon from day one; to see him racing with DW, Dale Earnhardt, King Richard and the others he was the break from the old school and into the new, he was just a wild kid when he started, nothing like he is today.
Now he's old school and the new class is coming onboard. Too bad they aren't getting to race a real car in a real series rather than this IROC crap that Brian France has changed it into.
Im good with the RCR stuff, heck, I wear a 3 hat every Sunday. Trouble is, Truex and the FR guys generally outrun all 3 of the RCR cars every week.

I agree that Tony is going another year to avoid being the 2nd best driver retiring this year. If JG hadn't announced, I think Tony would have called it quits after this year.

Top Bottom