• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is The Eliomotors.com Website Down?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're welcome.
Since you're using an android OS, that's my best guess.
As I remember, the developers can set the referrals up in htaccess.
htaccess is kind of like a site properties "dashboard" on the server end that you never see.
Again, I think it's probably just a case of someone not cleaning up when they were done working on the mobile site.

Last edited:

amwinkle

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You're welcome.
Since you're using an android OS, that's my best guess.
As I remember, the developers can set the referrals up in htaccess.
htaccess is kind of like a site properties "dashboard" on the server end that you never see.
Again, I think it's probably just a case of someone not cleaning up when they were done working on the mobile site.
Yeah I was using chrome on my Mac as well. I fired up ie on my windows 8 school given computer and it has everything organized....like I said I don't know code very well but my source code was weird. I reset my browser and ran through everything to make darn sure I had everything covered (cuz if one sites hijacked others might be). I talked to the wife. And ladies and gentlemen. I am going all in Tuesday morning :-). Dun dunn dunnnnnnnnn.

Nervous but feeling excited

amwinkle

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
BTW completely random comment it did the same on chrome on my one plus one too. Running android 4.4 (CyanogenMod). And the Acer chromebook I had at home ran it too. I think elio amazed is right it routs us through a mobile platform too not sure.

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is the ElioMotors.com website dysfunctional or is it my computer? When I go there I just get an ugly dark grey screen with some buttons and links around the perimeter. Couldn't they put a picture there? There is some content if you happen to scroll deep down the page, but who would know to do that? There is a button-link to view the full list of scheduled tour dates, but it doesn't do anything. There are buttons at the bottom of the screen (e.g., Service Centers), but they are also duds. To get the tour dates I have to go to their facebook site.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was using chrome on my Mac as well. I fired up ie on my windows 8 school given computer and it has everything organized....like I said I don't know code very well but my source code was weird. I reset my browser and ran through everything to make darn sure I had everything covered (cuz if one sites hijacked others might be). I talked to the wife. And ladies and gentlemen. I am going all in Tuesday morning :). Dun dunn dunnnnnnnnn.

Let me know for certain, because I thought we were both going all in last Friday morning. LOL

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was using chrome on my Mac as well. I fired up ie on my windows 8 school given computer and it has everything organized....like I said I don't know code very well but my source code was weird. I reset my browser and ran through everything to make darn sure I had everything covered (cuz if one sites hijacked others might be). I talked to the wife. And ladies and gentlemen. I am going all in Tuesday morning :). Dun dunn dunnnnnnnnn.

I figured out the Chrome malfunction. I was running an add blocker app. When I paused it, the Elio home page went back to normal. Go figure.

Top Bottom