• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is The Eliomotors.com Website Down?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It works fine in Chrome but not in my Explorer. Change comes hard. I was also the last person in the U.S. using Netscape.
Most recurrent problems I see are caused by not keeping Adobe flash or Java up to date.
Pleasure to know someone old enough to remember Netscape. I'm going to presume that you know that Fire Fox and Netscape are from the same consortium and linage as the very first graphics capable browser ever. "Mosaic". The story I heard or read was a young Physics student at Ohio U developed it to share his drawing and collaborate.

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Most recurrent problems I see are caused by not keeping Adobe flash or Java up to date.
Pleasure to know someone old enough to remember Netscape. I'm going to presume that you know that Fire Fox and Netscape are from the same consortium and linage as the very first graphics capable browser ever. "Mosaic". The story I heard or read was a young Physics student at Ohio U developed it to share his drawing and collaborate.
Thanks. I guess I better quit ignoring that update Adobe nag box. I do vaguely remember Mosaic. Seems like we used it for a bit at Idaho National Lab until Netscape came along.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been trying all day to get on the EM website...no joy. Anyone else having the problem or is it just me?
Just You (Chinese: 就是要你愛上我) is 2013 Taiwanese idol romantic-comedy television series. The television drama was produced by Toei Productions Limited starring Aaron Yan and Puff Kuo as the main leads.[1] It was first aired on June 21, 2013 on Sanlih TV after Big Red Riding Hood and last aired on November 8, 2013.

Just_You_Taiwan_poster.jpg

Top Bottom