• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is The Eliomotors.com Website Down?

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am such a nerd... however I do know that the website is being worked on... I logged in today to drop my 1000 and some of the words have been switched and there are three extra tabs at the top of the page that are "unlinkable."

Anyway there is something coming from what I see :) here is a quote from the recent blog post

"Well, spoiler alert, we are working on the next generation of our website and there will be a section that we share some other information about reservations and a lot of other cool to know items."'

The update must be coming soon :) I am so excited I want to drop my 1000 but I think I am going to wait until the website is updated and finished... I have my 900 upgrade set aside and waiting...

What do you guys think? does it have any extra space toward the top of the page? Do you notice changes? Whose dropped the full 1000

Told ya. You waited too long. They're changing the upgrades to Bitcoin.

Just kidding. They said in the blog they were working on the web site.

Last edited:

amwinkle

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm on the site right now and I don't see what you're describing
Ok so when I log into the site now it shows an overlapping space with the tabs at the top... I cant read the Reserve words Here is a screenshot

It used to have all the tabs aligned at the top perfectly... now its overlapping and the about is below covering things... before it was extra tabs... quite strange
Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 9.05.14 AM.png

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok so when I log into the site now it shows an overlapping space with the tabs at the top... I cant read the Reserve words Here is a screenshot

It used to have all the tabs aligned at the top perfectly... now its overlapping and the about is below covering things... before it was extra tabs... quite strange
View attachment 2245
Mine just shows the standard one row of buttons. I'm on my Fire HDX so it may be different for tablets.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am such a nerd... however I do know that the website is being worked on... I logged in today to drop my 1000 and some of the words have been switched and there are three extra tabs at the top of the page that are "unlinkable."

Anyway there is something coming from what I see :) here is a quote from the recent blog post

"Well, spoiler alert, we are working on the next generation of our website and there will be a section that we share some other information about reservations and a lot of other cool to know items."'

The update must be coming soon :) I am so excited I want to drop my 1000 but I think I am going to wait until the website is updated and finished... I have my 900 upgrade set aside and waiting...

Dusty,

The longer you wait, the Behinder you get!!!!

Interest on 100$s (All In) = 50$
Interest on 900$s, in your pocket = 0.00$s, if you wait.
Interest on the additional 900$s, all in= 450$s

That's 500$s interest on your commitment.
plus you can enjoy your Production number for a year.

The new has already worn off my 'T' shirt but my 'P' # will remain 'NEW' until I go to Shreveport. LOL

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's coming is the end of the 50% all in bonus September 1st. Keep a close eye on that $900 stashed away in the drawer. If not 100% certain............... don't do it.................not worth the stress. Still exciting to have a $100 reservation.........just have to wait awhile longer on delivery.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have,over the span of my life made many impulse purchases- some of which I couldn't afford $600 for an early VCR player. 2300 cell phone the size of a tool box and charged around 15 cents a minute!! Paid 2500 for my first mac! the elio will be good therapy for me -delayed gratification!! my first short term happyness will be my number- I have ELIO on a sticky to help keep me off Craig's, ebay. and amazon!! and I do say help- I try to fill my void with "stuff" -will put the t over the doorway to help. I'm hooked on reading this forum every day, knowing that although there won't be any real NEWS daily, it's good to hear the energy. In hoping that it really happens, as a safe and small bet on a second, put $100 refundable, hoping that if it really does happen, I could resell the first at a premium and keep the 2nd ( which should be a few months after the first), if not I don't even lose the 100!!

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have,over the span of my life made many impulse purchases- some of which I couldn't afford $600 for an early VCR player. 2300 cell phone the size of a tool box and charged around 15 cents a minute!! Paid 2500 for my first mac! the elio will be good therapy for me -delayed gratification!! my first short term happyness will be my number- I have ELIO on a sticky to help keep me off Craig's, ebay. and amazon!! and I do say help- I try to fill my void with "stuff" -will put the t over the doorway to help. I'm hooked on reading this forum every day, knowing that although there won't be any real NEWS daily, it's good to hear the energy. In hoping that it really happens, as a safe and small bet on a second, put $100 refundable, hoping that if it really does happen, I could resell the first at a premium and keep the 2nd ( which should be a few months after the first), if not I don't even lose the 100!!

Top Bottom