• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

First Robotics

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
St. Louis will be hosting the World Championship again this year on 4/22-4/25. We'll see if we can earn our way there again this year.

Best of luck to you and your team! If you guys make it again this year [no doubt in my mind since I met their Mentor...no pressure! :rolleyes:], I'll have that I my calendar! Even if you don't, if anybody wants to see what "movitated" teens look like [rare as a bigfoot sighting], go to one of these events. Never saw anything like it!

Seriously Ken, Please post back if your team is making it to St. Louis!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you and your team! If you guys make it again this year [no doubt in my mind since I met their Mentor...no pressure! :rolleyes:], I'll have that I my calendar! Even if you don't, if anybody wants to see what "movitated" teens look like [rare as a bigfoot sighting], go to one of these events. Never saw anything like it!

Seriously Ken, Please post back if your team is making it to St. Louis!
Pictures and video would be great.

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All the encrypted game manuals have been downloaded, and now we just wait until Saturday at around 11:00 EST for the release webcast and the decryption key.

Two more decent nights sleep until May...

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pictures and video would be great.

Here's a good one from last spring at our Hartford district event. We're the tall orange machine (230). I like this clip, because it shows off our programming team's skills. Nobody is at the controls for the first 15 seconds of the match. The robot picks up the 3 yellow totes and puts them in the scoring area all by itself.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All the encrypted game manuals have been downloaded, and now we just wait until Saturday at around 11:00 EST for the release webcast and the decryption key.

Two more decent nights sleep until May...
Yep. My oldest graduated and moved on. This will be my youngest's first year. He wants toi do programming. I am a mentor on the build (special ops) team.

Top Bottom