• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Owners/investors

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping to put a hundred all in deposit this week. Don't know if I will be able to. Money is tight, and with holidays could be used for better memories. Would hate to think I would not be able to feel like a part of this community (of which I love you ALL), just because I don't have the scratch to join the club.
Karnaj, Glad to have you part of the forum and no deposit/reservation is required to express your opinion

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't feel bad 100$ in is still in. Im only 100$ in as I feel its what I could risk. I am not a big gambler and I know my risk limit. I fully believe in the idea of Elio. If they are produced I will buy one.
It's my take EVERYONE who's put any amount down, will have the opportunity to purchase a unit within a couple of months, yes the first few weeks/month will be slower as they gear up. With an estimated annual production (guess 200k/year (there are some production guys here saying 240k)) we will all for the first "batch" be driving a unit (autocycle, prized for it's ability to weave through car requirements, doesn't sound appealing to folks whose interactions with motorcycles, are either backing into a parked or, or worse, hitting one ( got off bikes, in South Florida when I got rear ended sitting at (now this is regional)
traffic light, stoplight.

Top Bottom