• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Owners/investors

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The sensitivity and tone on this site may change dramatically now that many members have become official Elio Motors investors. I've already noticed less tolerance in a couple of posts.

Perhaps Elio Owners should be changed to Elio Motors Owners or Elio Motors Investors. If a non-investor questions anything Elio Motors does or states opinion other than positive, it will be blasted as trolling by many of the new investors. It sets up an exclusive environment that no longer encourages real open discussion and opinions.

So long Elio Motors Owners/Investors. Good luck on your journey.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The sensitivity and tone on this site may change dramatically now that many members have become official Elio Motors investors. I've already noticed less tolerance in a couple of posts.

Perhaps Elio Owners should be changed to Elio Motors Owners or Elio Motors Investors. If a non-investor questions anything Elio Motors does or states opinion other than positive, it will be blasted as trolling by many of the new investors. It sets up an exclusive environment that no longer encourages real open discussion and opinions.

:noidea: Something happen while I was out working on my daughter's Jeep?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

rest assured that in spite of a few members who seem prone to go out of their way to find a dark cloud in any silver lining, this forum will remain the same positive resource for exchanging info on EM and other areas .... as has been the case for a good while, members who choose to try to create discourse via spreading negativism and or trolling won't remain members for very long

Reaction score
I apologize. I have so much emotion riding on this venture, it is hard to see some of these comments and or old questions dragged up out of the mud which have been resolved weeks or months ago on this forum. Yeah, honest questions should be deal with compassion at first, if you are able too. (I am not) If not resolved quickly then kick the sock puppet out and block him and his pink computer. They only came here to cause trouble with the choir. Many of them were made up with facebook pages and joined the different forums over a year ago. They have been quite, only a few posts if any. They haven't been here to even visit. One I found to be quit threatening and possible dangerous. Thanks to the master mind who created this forum for our abilities to spot these pinko sock puppets and the great bunch of moderators who handle trouble even if they are sensitive to meat jokes. Don't change the name. Long Live Elioowners.com

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

To each his own.
With all of this good news going on, I have no idea why such hostilities have appeared.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb,
You and I have disagreed on many things, but I can't see why your investment, or lack of, should limit your right to express your opinion. And, your reasons are not open to question. They are your business. If you elect to stay on I will consider you to be welcome. If not, good luck on your journey.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The general mood on the forum is currently quite positive towards EM which very well could lead to more hostility towards negative opinions. This is just part of the natural rhythm of the forum. While the investment opportunity does contribute to the positive mood the P5 unveiling is likely a much larger factor.

Having been involved here for a while now I have noticed that the general mood and tone of the board tends to swing back and forth over time depending on what is happening with EM. When the mood is generally positive the posts are generally more positive and more defensive of EM. When the mood turns more pessimistic so do the posts.

The P5 is really the bigger news affecting the mood of the forum right now as we are finally getting a good look at a near final Elio design including the IAV engine. The positive views towards the investment opportunity are really tied to the P5 news as this offering was brilliantly timed to take advantage of this positive sentiment. I would say that this forum would be quite positive now even without the crowd funding news.

Last edited:
Top Bottom