• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Owners/investors

Karnaj

Elio Addict
I'm hoping to put a hundred all in deposit this week. Don't know if I will be able to. Money is tight, and with holidays could be used for better memories. Would hate to think I would not be able to feel like a part of this community (of which I love you ALL), just because I don't have the scratch to join the club.

John Painter

Elio Addict
I'm hoping to put a hundred all in deposit this week. Don't know if I will be able to. Money is tight, and with holidays could be used for better memories. Would hate to think I would not be able to feel like a part of this community (of which I love you ALL), just because I don't have the scratch to join the club.
This forum is excellent the way it is.

CBXBob

Elio Enthusiast
Yes, the forum is excellent the way it is, and pretty positive too, or I wouldn't be here. I refuse to hang out in places that bring me down. The P5 is georgeous, I'm pumped with the stock offering (took care of that this morning) and the LA Auto show is fantastic exposure. Yes I hate to wait, I'm not getting any younger :p and the money is burning a hole in my pocket. If they build it, and it's even close in their "must haves" I will be a happy Elio owner.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
I would like to see this forum set up so unless you had a deposit down, you would not be allowed to post, just read.
There are a lot of people who just like to "stir up the poop".

Willie

This may come as a surprise to you, but some of the worst trolls on the ElioMotors Facebook page are people who have been All-In for longer than you or I have been a members of this forum.
Should we also require that they be devout "pastafarians" from the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
(Hope I didn't offend with that Spaghetti Monster comment)
I think our moderators have been doing a great job and don't want to see us become an exclusionary private club.

John Painter

Elio Addict
This may come as a surprise to you, but some of the worst trolls on the ElioMotors Facebook page are people who have been All-In for longer than you or I have been a members of this forum.
Should we also require that they be devout "pastafarians" from the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
(Hope I didn't offend with that Spaghetti Monster comment)
I think our moderators have been doing a great job and don't want to see us become an exclusionary private club.
I and all the others of the Church are so pleased to have your support! :D
image.jpeg