• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Engine Unveiling 2/6/2015 -3/6/2015

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, that was Art's first post. So....

upload_2015-3-4_12-12-51.jpeg

upload_2015-3-4_12-11-23.jpeg

I just added the correct response.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For all the "Princess Bride" fans out there, I find Elio's lack of communication "inconceivable." I suppose until Elio offers up some other scrap of news, we have no viable recourse than to debate the classification of agricultural products and their relationship to aquatic and semi-aquatic species.

From Vandalay Industries?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to be a pedant but yes, watermelon is a fruit. Any plant part that comes from a flower and generates seeds is the fruity part of the plant. Lettuce is a vegatable. Unfortunately, loathe as I am to say so, cucumber and tomato are also, technically, fruits.

I feel like I'm caught in some parallel universe where instead of a working Elio motor and a irreversible path to production, I have rumor, innuendo, and botany.
I agree, but did you know what year Studerbaker introduced snap-on fender skirts??

BTW no dissing tadpoles!! they are the only animal that have a wheelbase named for them!!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully we will soon have something more substantial than movie lines, melon families and the life expectancy of expensive goldfish to opine about.
well, you'll need to lower your expectations, there is, at this time, nothing more substantial than movie lines
But did you know, The Largemouth bass is the State fish of................? just ask g1

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to be a pedant but yes, watermelon is a fruit. Any plant part that comes from a flower and generates seeds is the fruity part of the plant. Lettuce is a vegatable. Unfortunately, loathe as I am to say so, cucumber and tomato are also, technically, fruits.

I feel like I'm caught in some parallel universe where instead of a working Elio motor and a irreversible path to production, I have rumor, innuendo, and botany.
One more whip on this horse.... technically watermelon is both a fruit and vegetable. But more importantly there's a cool game for them already on the market, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/watermelon-seeds/id876490100?mt=8 and anyone who disagrees is a doody-head, Arrr me mateys, ye all be goin down with the ship #lkmtrpo, 4ewoi ohoisl rgwertp kweoip! :confused::eek:

Elio... we need the antidote for this madness and we know you have it!;)

Top Bottom