• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Engine Unveiling 2/6/2015 -3/6/2015

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"From" Southwest Denver (0-12), but did most of my juvenile delinquent stuff in Arvada. Not familiar with Highland's Ranch, but Golden, Morrison, and anything near Red Rocks Amphitheater was right in my wheelhouse.
Worked all the towns you mentioned as a telephone repair tech for Mountain Bell, which became USWest, and then Qwest. Covered all from Westminster to Evergreen, to Goldengate Canyon and Morrison to Castle Rock, at one time or another.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Worked all the towns you mentioned as a telephone repair tech for Mountain Bell, which became USWest, and then Qwest. Covered all from Westminster to Evergreen, to Goldengate Canyon and Morrison to Castle Rock, at one time or another.

That's messed up! My Dad worked for Mountain Bell, which somehow turned into AT&T sometime when I was a teenager [around 120th North, and something]. And my older brother [an original computer geek :D], worked for a competing company, and they both received letters 'allowing them' to have contact with each other, since they weren't in related fields....or something like that. Heck, you know any 'Jungs' back in the day? [German...not Korean ;) I get a lot of 'unsolicited' mail from Ginseng companies that I can't read. ...It's Greek to me!:rolleyes:]

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's messed up! My Dad worked for Mountain Bell, which somehow turned into AT&T sometime when I was a teenager [around 120th North, and something]. And my older brother [an original computer geek :D], worked for a competing company, and they both received letters 'allowing them' to have contact with each other, since they weren't in related fields....or something like that. Heck, you know any 'Jungs' back in the day? [German...not Korean ;) I get a lot of 'unsolicited' mail from Ginseng companies that I can't read. ...It's Greek to me!:rolleyes:]

They were both part of the Bell System until '85 when Bobby Kennedy and the Justice Dept broke up the Bell System. The infamous Judge Green divestiture decision in 1985. I worked for Long Lines which you may never have heard of. We were the long distance arm of the Bell System (AT&T).

Top Bottom