• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Engine Unveiling 2/6/2015 -3/6/2015

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I heard the whole watermelon is a vegetable thing was a scam.

Not to be a pedant but yes, watermelon is a fruit. Any plant part that comes from a flower and generates seeds is the fruity part of the plant. Lettuce is a vegatable. Unfortunately, loathe as I am to say so, cucumber and tomato are also, technically, fruits.

I feel like I'm caught in some parallel universe where instead of a working Elio motor and a irreversible path to production, I have rumor, innuendo, and botany.

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you muttering to yourself, complaints about Elio Motors as you go down the soaps?

I am sure you are very popular at the ski lodge in evenings doing nonstop complaining about Elio Motors to everyone.
No, only discuss the ELIO on Forums and with people interested in the subject. Not too sure about some 'attention seekers' here that seem more interested in 'watermelons', 'tadpoles', and other unrelated 'factoids'..... than the Elio.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, only discuss the ELIO on Forums and with people interested in the subject. Not too sure about some 'attention seekers' here that seem more interested in 'watermelons', 'tadpoles', and other unrelated 'factoids'..... than the Elio.

I suppose if my entire existence revolved around when they're going to finally show the engine running, the "attention seekers [a.k.a. - people I'd like to have a beer with]" would be quite annoying. How do you take it? o_O

One more time in case you missed it in the Pistonboy post:

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." ~ Winston Churchill

Art Vandalay

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I suppose if my entire existence revolved around when they're going to finally show the engine running, the "attention seekers [a.k.a. - people I'd like to have a beer with]" would be quite annoying. How do you take it? o_O

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." ~ Winston Churchill

For all the "Princess Bride" fans out there, I find Elio's lack of communication "inconceivable." I suppose until Elio offers up some other scrap of news, we have no viable recourse than to debate the classification of agricultural products and their relationship to aquatic and semi-aquatic species.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:D
For all the "Princess Bride" fans out there, I find Elio's lack of communication "inconceivable." I suppose until Elio offers up some other scrap of news, we have no viable recourse than to debate the classification of agricultural products and their relationship to aquatic and semi-aquatic species.

Welcome to the forum Art! I like your Avatar! But it might feel like a bob sled ride for the passengers. ;)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I've commented several times (as have others) that whoever is in charge of EM's news releases/public relations is in need of some serious guidance ... I believe that to be the case no matter if the person is Paul or someone else .... to me the biggest difference is, most of us look at this mess, don't understand it, but after taking a look at what EM has stated, don't jump to the conclusion that something nefarious is underfoot .... about all we can do and stay within the realm of dealing with facts is sit back, watch/listen, and see what develops

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only announcement from Elio Motor's that I am certain is fact: Lack of funding to move forward. I would like to see EM partner with this guy at the helm!

image.jpg

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

“Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

Welcome anyway.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome from THE great state of Florida
but did you know Georga is the largest state East of the Mississippi??

Top Bottom