• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty "like" is too subjective. Like in relationship to what? If cars never had a speedometer in them till the Elgin dash was created who would not "like" it.

The poll is pointless in two regards, no dash will get a majority of likes if a person has formed an opinion based on what they have already seen or envisioned.
And secondly no one has seen, much less driven a vehicle with this dash.

I guess it is my nature to not hate something and declare it unsafe till I have actually seen it.

I truly appreciate your objectivity and still don't like the Elgin cluster.:rolleyes::bolt:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NO, Jerome Vassallo said; "The instrument cluster that will be used in production is Paul's Elgin design.... It is unknown at this time if there would be any other instrument options." Hope they CHANGE their minds!

I begin to believe that this whole concept is a "Red Herring". It is a controversial subject designed to keep everyone engaged while progress quietly rolls on. In the end, their will be options.:yo:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I begin to believe that this whole concept is a "Red Herring". It is a controversial subject designed to keep everyone engaged while progress quietly rolls on. In the end, their will be options.:yo:
Would that you are right!

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You could be right. Many of us hope you are right.

As we will have a choice between Manual and Automatic Transmissions, let us hope that there will be a vhoice of Gauges as well

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I still don't think that's the plan; when you order, there won't be a gauge option.
And as I had stated in other threads; go to any show and ask the people that just sat or saw the Elio for the first time if they like the dash; 98% of them never even notice the dash; we see it because we've had so much time to closely inspect every square inch of the Elio from the ground up.

Top Bottom