• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't seem a very appropriate gage cluster for a commuter vehicle. Even with the changes you suggested, that's a racing setup. That giant RPM sweep across the top, and a small MPH display tucked into the bottom corner. And what is that number "4"? The current gear? Again.... dedicated to racing.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish the Elio Gauge looked like this:

chevy-corvette-stingray-gauge-video.jpg

Just change G-Force with Gas and do away with the track times and add something else more relevant to the Elio.

And what is the warranty?

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't seem a very appropriate gage cluster for a commuter vehicle. Even with the changes you suggested, that's a racing setup. That giant RPM sweep across the top, and a small MPH display tucked into the bottom corner. And what is that number "4"? The current gear? Again.... dedicated to racing.

The '4' means '4th gear.'

I just love the look of the giant sweeping RPM display. Though for the Elio, they could use that as the Gas Gauge instead of RPM and just put the MPH and RPM down at the bottom.

In fact, since the Elio is all about saving gas, having such a giant, awesome, sweeping gas gauge would be perfect! :D

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this a joke? I find it hard to believe a company like Fiat could grow to the size it is if they produced products like this. I am sure the pink color is photo shopped.

Speak up bowers Baldwin. Tell me it isn't so! Please!
9662607Fiat_Multipla_25.jpg

It isn't much better on the outside, it's called a Fiat Multipla,,,, ergh, ugh, I just threw up in my mouth a little....

Top Bottom