• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping that by the end of the year we would have more posts about the Elio Gauge Cluster (now approx 34, 500) than reservations, Since we have no direct effect of reservations, just a few thousand more posts could put us over the top!!
We've piled 'em on thus far please don't quit now!
LOL

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whew, I finally finished reading this thread. It took about 3 weeks of what little spare time I can devote to this forum, but mission accomplished. Soooo, anything else besides the Great Elgin Debate been going on in the world of Elio? ;)
They started producing cars ahead of reports and could not locate you so your spot was given to me and I am really enjoying my Elio.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
to bad we couldnt get a elgin gas cap that rotates as we drive like the speedo.
I would prefer the elgin gas cap over the elgin speedo. then I wouldn't have to look at it.

Since the elgin speedo and tack are modified existing gauges, perhaps the original non elgin gauges will just drop into the same holes.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is the P3 style dashboard which is definitely a different shape from the P4 style. You can see it in this compilation I made of all the dashes beginning with the P2 on top.

View attachment 3880
Thank you for putting these together so we can compare.

My preference is for the P4 with creamsicle inlays, not that it makes any difference.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait for my Elgin dash!

I want to do this when I get my Elio too!

parking_zpsc9a7ba41.gif

Top Bottom