• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

dgruis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
P.E. spends so much time talking about trivial crap like 84 mpg, $6800, etc.

Doesn't he realize Lord Elgin, citizens of the world, and assorted gods ...only want to hear the final word on the ELGIN vs. Non-Elgin DASH DECISION?

Word on the streets is that Iran's final decision to make DA BOMB is teetering on the dash decision. MSNBS & Fox news agree for a change, and hope the House, Senate and President can write letters to Paul Elio, telling him that world peace teeters on his 'dash'.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Doesn't he realize Lord Elgin, citizens of the world, and assorted gods ...only want to hear the final word on the ELGIN vs. Non-Elgin DASH DECISION?

Word on the streets is that Iran's final decision to make DA BOMB is teetering on the dash decision. MSNBS & Fox news agree for a change, and hope the House, Senate and President can write letters to Paul Elio, telling him that world peace teeters on his 'dash'.
gee, I never saw the world in that context before- I think you're onto something!!

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio mentioned they had one very wealthy backer and it has been speculated to be Stu Lichter (speculated at value of $1 billion (and he dresses in flannel shirts)). It has not been stated how much this person it financially involved. If in the end it is Stu Lichter and he provides a large sum of money making the project possible, they should let him choose what gauge cluster he likes and call it the "Stu Lichter gauge cluster".

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You just don't get it, do you? This ENTIRE site is for us to cuss and discuss everything about the Elio. This happens to be a thread about other options for the dash. This is the 132nd page just on this one thread.
We've talked this little three-wheeler to pieces, over and over. We are all just bored with waiting.

dgruis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To ease the boredom, and our ultra-anxiety to see the Elio happen, I just pop in once in a while to stir the brew.

Boredom and desire have cause me to spend countless hours searching the web (aka Googling) to find any sliver of movement.

My wife told me, "If you were getting a dollar an hour, your $6800 would already be covered."

Top Bottom