• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Cruise Control Standard Or Add-on?

GEC

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The Continental website only mentions FM radio (same as in the AutoLinQ Mobile manual). Possibly because in many countries AM doesn’t play a big role anymore. On the bright side: with the bluetooth connectivity you could connect satellite, AM and all kinds of other receivers.
The entire program will roll out this year and will detail all available options. Keep in mind; your Elio will already be nicely equipped with premium features that are standard. These include A/C, Heat, Power Windows, Power Door Lock, AM/FM Stereo, and more. (Copied from Elio Motors website)

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing, but I bet she doesn't like the idea of having to sit in the back seat. Understandable if they are a young couple.
Yes that and she doesn't like the way it looks. She's never concerned about functionality. However, the more time that goes on, the more she warms up to it. It's just a matter of acceptance haha.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that and she doesn't like the way it looks. She's never concerned about functionality. However, the more time that goes on, the more she warms up to it. It's just a matter of acceptance haha.
I have one of the custom pictures Silas Sunday did of a black Elio in the production line as wallpaper on my screens (22"-24"-22" Wide Screens), I have the Elio bumper sticker on a shelf to my left, I've got a 10" video frame on the wall that is constantly rotating pictures I've done with a dozen Elio pictures mixed where she can see it; another one in the living room on the mantle that does the same. You can't go anywhere in the house and not see a picture of an Elio. Call it saturation; so that she's already used to seeing it. It has worked. :cool:

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have one of the custom pictures Silas Sunday did of a black Elio in the production line as wallpaper on my screens (22"-24"-22" Wide Screens), I have the Elio bumper sticker on a shelf to my left, I've got a 10" video frame on the wall that is constantly rotating pictures I've done with a dozen Elio pictures mixed where she can see it; another one in the living room on the mantle that does the same. You can't go anywhere in the house and not see a picture of an Elio. Call it saturation; so that she's already used to seeing it. It has worked. :cool:
I've done the same thing with Saturn S-series! I have two diecast models, saturn posters, saturn apparel, saturn desktop wall paper. I've always owned a Saturn SL1 with a DOHC swap, but then I got a SC1 because I told her I would fix it up and flip it, then I started coaxing her into how useful it'd be as a back-up car. So now I have 2 Saturn S-series :cool:

Otacon

Elio Fan
Reaction score
When I talked with the tour guys in Lake Havasu that was one of my questions and they said at this point in time cruise control is going to be an option as will many other things including a turbo.

Top Bottom