• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Cruise Control Standard Or Add-on?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Power windows are easier (and lighter) to do than manual crank windows now, therefore cheaper. Power door lock? I see that as an option.
I would make the radio an option too. Not that many bikes on the road offer radios as an included option; plus I think most folks will get their own upgraded radios even if it does come with one. I'm another one that insists on cruise control in a vehicle; I use mine all the time.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or, they could drop the power door locks & power windows as 'standard items', make THOSE 'optional' - and give us CC as a 'standard item' - who needs power locks/windows on a tandem seat car? CC much better for mileage, not to mention convenience.
Or, they could drop the power door locks & power windows as 'standard items', make THOSE 'optional' - and give us CC as a 'standard item' - who needs power locks/windows on a tandem seat car? CC much better for mileage, not to mention convenience.
That's a good trade. I will opt for the CC

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have got to have voice control of the phone or bluetooth. I hope bluetooth is on the std radio
I doubt it; it might have a external port to plug an MP3 player into, but the chances of Bluetooth I would say was slim to none.
Think basic AM/FM tuner and probably 1 speaker (maybe 2 if they opt for stereo).
It's all being done to meet the $6,800 MSRP
They'll probably have an upgrade radio that does have Bluetooth.
If it does come with any type of radio, I'll probably pull it out and use the space for other types of electronics.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe that is one of the features available on the Skyz system

And this from the guy that says packaging option groups is a bad idea. (Paul Elio) I don't want to pay $2k for a touch screen which I can't use because of benign tremors. Wonder how some of these young kids will like it when they get old.

Reactions: Ekh

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And this from the guy that says packaging option groups is a bad idea. (Paul Elio) I don't want to pay $2k for a touch screen which I can't use because of benign tremors. Wonder how some of these young kids will like it when they get old.

When the young kids get old, touch screens will seem like 8-tracks. ;)

Top Bottom