• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Interested In Buying Out My Reservation?

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even if Mason worked at 1960's "rates" you'd spend more in legal fees than the 1K you would hope to win! :eek: :confused: :p
Your so right on that! I think it maybe one reason EM limits $ amount on reservations. Who will spend $20,000 to recoup $1000. Even a class action suit with 34000 reservations would not pay in the end. They have a tendency to drag out forever, leaving little for the plaintiff and a boat load for lawyers. That's why we acknowledge the fact it's a gamble with our money but one we are willing to make. As I have said to others before, I may have one of the most expensive t-shirts in my closet or an opportunity to own one of the most unique vehicles on the road. I choose to believe in the latter!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess I am surprised that you can not sell the spot and have the number go to the person purchasing it. The bonus I can understand not going with it a bit more but as long as the order is not set in stone it should be fairly easy to insert another name in. T-shirt and sticker would be lost too. Interesting. I would be curious as to why it can not be transferred. Could be as simple as 'more complications are not needed'.
So if NO part of the thing is "transferable," then Could the earlier statement about a "fish" have some merit??

Just wondering. :rolleyes:

RadRich

Elio Fan
Reaction score
After multiple conversations with elio, I found out that the bonus is not transferable.
Then what would be the point of buying the all in reservation from you?

Risks
  1. Buying from an unknown person
  2. No bonus
  3. (More of a con than risk) Next available reservation number (probably well into 10,xxxx or 11,xxxx by now. Mine is 9003 and I went all in 08/29/14)
No Risk
  1. Buying straight from Eliomotors
  2. $250 bonus
  3. Next available reservation number

Top Bottom