• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've really liked you up until now Ty :mad:. Damn dirty birds :D. Geaux Saints
Wait a minute... Aren't you from California? Pull for one of the 11 or 12 teams from there...
As odd as it is, my wife has 2 teams - Cowboys and Saints... always has. Makes for at least 2 weird weekends a year - 3 this year.

It isn't easy being a Falcons can. You have to get creative. It usually goes like his - "Hey, we may be under .500 this year but we are ranked in the top 3 in pass attempts and top 10 in completions!"

Give us this few weeks of happiness... Now, if the Panthers would just lose so I could see Atlanta alone on top for once....

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think Hoyer is taking Mallett's job anytime soon after that last throw. What the heck was he thinking?
Pretty dumb throw -- everyone covered. But he HAD to throw -- no timeouts, and he had to stop the clock. Maybe he should have thrown for the sidelines instead. But the one thing he could not do was retain the ball.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not pro-Houston, I'm anti-Colts. But Hasselbeck surely got it done. Power, grace, cool, and a great attitude -- at 40 he's learned a lot and it's not all about football.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
What the heck was I thinking... a 40-yr-old backup QB, sick, didn't practice all week, on the road. SURE, no problem! LOL

As Jim Carrey said in Dumb and Dumber when he was trying to remember Mary's last name (Swanson), and Jeff Daniels looks at the label on the case... there it is... Samsonite...

"OH man, I was WAY off!"

Really well done by Hasselbeck, Frank Gore ran for 98 yds, TY Hilton and Andre Johnson combined for 11 receptions. Houston had 2 too many turnovers, yet was 8-16 on third down. And here comes the penalty monster: 13 for Hou, 7 for Indy. Hou couldn't get Foster going on the ground, only 41 yds, but Foster also had 77 yds receiving, so he had a productive game. Both teams protected their QB well. Deandre Hopkins had a huge game for Hou, 11 receptions for 169 yds.

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wait a minute... Aren't you from California? Pull for one of the 11 or 12 teams from there...
As odd as it is, my wife has 2 teams - Cowboys and Saints... always has. Makes for at least 2 weird weekends a year - 3 this year.

It isn't easy being a Falcons can. You have to get creative. It usually goes like his - "Hey, we may be under .500 this year but we are ranked in the top 3 in pass attempts and top 10 in completions!"

Give us this few weeks of happiness... Now, if the Panthers would just lose so I could see Atlanta alone on top for once....
Yes, southern California, home of no team for more than a decade or so. Our droughts last longer than our professional football teams.

And just to be clear, I've been a fan since the paper bag era. :p If it makes you feel better, I'm on your side vs. Houston:eek::D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It's Sunday!!!! :pop2: And time for another fun day of hard hitting action. I think the Seahawks are going to have their butts handed to them by the Beagles. Same goes for the 49ers on the road against the Giants; Bears might be ok since crybaby Cutler is back; a few of the others are coin flips.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The Seahawks deserved to lose today!! Blowing a 17 point lead going into the 4th quarter, making dumb mistakes. Grrr I heard the Bears won? How could that be possible? The Bears are terrible this year. Think I'll have to go watch the Dallas game; I have no guess how that one will turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom