• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Breaking news; Dolphins fire their head coach today, they have an interim HC that was on staff (the name escapes me at the moment). Depending on how he does will determine if he gets to keep the job or not.

in one of the post game shows it was announced that the Dolphins had announced that his status with the team would be announced on Monday .... when I heard that, it sure didn't sound good

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Colts visit the Texans tonight. I had to look it up just now, couldn't remember who the teams were for TNF.

Hasselbeck, the backup of Luck for the Colts, apparently was in the hospital earlier this week with an illness, and hasn't practiced. He's starting tonight, that's what ESPN says anyway. He's 40 yrs old and sick. What could go wrong?

I like the Texans to win. They are currently a 5-point favorite, which means the public likes them too.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hasselbeck, the backup of Luck for the Colts, apparently was in the hospital earlier this week with an illness, and hasn't practiced. He's starting tonight, that's what ESPN says anyway. He's 40 yrs old and sick. What could go wrong?.

I think Hasselbeck has surprised many if not most folks .... he had a good first half and opening drive in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom