• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The undefeated Falcons and the winless Seahawks... Never thought I'd see that. Well, I guess week 2 could easily see that with a single loss and a single win but hey, two wins does not a season make. Well, unless you are talking about the 2014 Titans or Buccaneers that is!

:drum:

Hey, I just realized that there are currently only 5 undefeated teams in the NFC and two of them play against each other next week... Falcons and Cowboys... interesting storyline, anyway. It'll hardly be proof of anything should Atlanta win because the Cowboys are without Romo and possibly Witten.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The undefeated Falcons and the winless Seahawks... Never thought I'd see that. Well, I guess week 2 could easily see that with a single loss and a single win but hey, two wins does not a season make. Well, unless you are talking about the 2014 Titans or Buccaneers that is!

:drum:

Hey, I just realized that there are currently only 5 undefeated teams in the NFC and two of them play against each other next week... Falcons and Cowboys... interesting storyline, anyway. It'll hardly be proof of anything should Atlanta win because the Cowboys are without Romo and possibly Witten.
Dez too.
And I think they had a couple of linebackers or linemen get banged up too. Jerry must be having fits!
I did watch the last Atlanta game and it was like watching the Seahawks from 2012, right when the Legion of Boom was starting.
The Legion of Boom here has been the Legion of po(o)p so far

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Redskins visit the Giants tonight at the Meadowlands. Sorry, Metlife Stadium.

Can the Giants get a lead and hold on to it? Can the Redskins win 2 in a row with Cousins at the helm? Will the Giants be able to contain the 'Skins running game and get their first win? Will the Redskins get their first win after losing their last 4 against the Giants?

I think it's a coin flip.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, it should be an interesting game.
But I think it will be a decent first half, boring 3rd quarter, and a wild 4th.
For some reason the Giants lose their minds (ok, Eli) and forget what their doing.
Hope that have gotten over that.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All us folks up here north of Canada favor one of the greatest teams of all time .I also believe they are undefeated despite having deflated balls :D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dez too.
And I think they had a couple of linebackers or linemen get banged up too. Jerry must be having fits!
I did watch the last Atlanta game and it was like watching the Seahawks from 2012, right when the Legion of Boom was starting.
The Legion of Boom here has been the Legion of po(o)p so far
Yeah, this is a screwy season...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Wild 4th quarter!!
1 touchdown scored all game then in the last 7 minutes a streak of 3 scored in 32 seconds.
I was really beginning to wonder if the Giants could hold the lead till the end.
Final was Giants 32 Washington (without RG3) 21

RG3 sounds like some kind of additive that the EPA is investigating to see if it's safe. :drum: :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom