• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All us folks up here north of Canada favor one of the greatest teams of all time .I also believe they are undefeated despite having deflated balls :D
The first sentence, correct. However, Da Packers have never been accused of having deflated balls. Surely you have them confused with some east coast expansion team?

:D

Sent from 45°20'N latitude.

Last edited:

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
VERY tough division this year .......

AFC East.JPG

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Some good games going on, and should be some better ones later (Go Seahawks!)
Colts and Titans and the Titans are taking it to the ponies. Titans looked bad in the opening couple of series, especially the one fumble? that the Titan receiver had the ball popped out and the Colts ran it back for a TD. That must have lit the fire for them which is starting to flicker Titans 27 Colts 21

Rottenberger got knocked out of the game with a knee injury
The STL Rams got a late start because of field problems; accidental fires started on the field during intros. Putting the fires out left chemicals on the field and they worried how it might effect the players so they had to do an extensive cleanup that took a while (the Rug Dr. came back late at the local grocery store so they had to wait for them to find another to rent :becky:.

Later on it's Denver at Detroit that should be interesting; and the Seahawks are finally at home, Kam has returned to the team after a serious talk with Ray Lewis who finally talked some sense into him. :director: :redface:

And we'll all be waiting just anticipating another fantastic report after all the games from our own reporter here; Mr. Jeff Porter

Good luck to all!! :thumb:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Denver @ Detroit on Monday Night Football .... I fear that the rest of the evening won't live up to the quality of Carrie's PreGame Performance that the reset of the .... I can't help but wonder if we are watching Peyton's final year

my wife's pulling for Detroit because of Zack Zenner #41 who attended her alma matter, South Dakota State University

"Left his mark on the South Dakota State football program as the first running back in Division I football history to rush for 2,000 yards in three straight seasons (2,044 in 2012; 2,015 in 2013; 2,019 in 2014). Extremely productive runner who finished his four-year career at SDSU with 1,095 carries for 6,548 yards and 61 touchdowns, as well as 95 receptions for 909 yards and eight touchdowns."

taken from this link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom