• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wow...how Did We Get From This To The P4?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes. They are posted in at least two and possibly 3 places. I will try to fnd them again. :) Z
Two plus hours later. Still have not found them. I know goofyone and I have both posted them but the two of us have the most posts so that means a lot of searching. I have tried several different search questions and still have not come up with the pics. I also went to EM FaceBook page to look but couldn't find them there either. I will keep looking and maybe someone else will remember where they are and help. :-) Z

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

This was my first look at the Elio Concept..........note the 75 mpg and (way under) $7500 price tag.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two plus hours later. Still have not found them. I know goofyone and I have both posted them but the two of us have the most posts so that means a lot of searching. I have tried several different search questions and still have not come up with the pics. I also went to EM FaceBook page to look but couldn't find them there either. I will keep looking and maybe someone else will remember where they are and help. :) Z
If I did this correctly, this is the link to the Tech Talk that shows and tells about the Elio progression from mule to P4.

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=e32f0f9f33&e

OK, I tested it and it worked. Sorry to take so long finding it. Maybe I will add it to my signature lines also. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom