• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wow...how Did We Get From This To The P4?

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As interesting as the P4 is, this concept would sell like hotcakes...

Attachments

• user28165_pic4964_1366663656.png
    user28165_pic4964_1366663656.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 474

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How did we get to the P4. refining the design. The ELIO had goals in mind other than looks. The form had to fit function more than anything else.
That is why the cool looking fenders had to go . ELIO laid out the goals of the finish product. looks to me like he has stayed true to the goal.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
That is indeed an early sketch of what Paul Elio wanted and you can see many similarities between that design and the green P2.

We need this first Elio Motors model to sell well so they can eventually develop a second more upmarket model designed more for looks and performance than ultra low cost and ultra high fuel mileage. :)

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really don't care that much what it looks like. If it is made in America, and I'm sick of all the Chinese sh$t I am forced to buy, as I have never seen the inside of a Walmart store and never will. If it gets 84 mpg and costs less than $7000 dollars, it could look like a turd and I would buy it. The fact it really does look cool is just one more reason that I want it NOW. Keep in mind, you can't polish a turd.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is indeed an early sketch of what Paul Elio wanted and you can see many similarities between that design and the green P2.

We need this first Elio Motors model to sell well so they can eventually develop a second more upmarket model designed more for looks and performance than ultra low cost and ultra high fuel mileage. :)
Again. Who are you and where did you come from. You give us more information than Paul does. Thank you G.O. You should be on his payroll.

Last edited:
Top Bottom