• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Whining......

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's corrective action And there's abuse. The line is close but very discernable.. You Never discipline a child in anger, that is always wrong. Calm down, then approach the situation with a level head.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I don't want to pay close attention or I am tired your philosophy is spot on. Normally, if I want to really speed I follow someone else. Let them plow the law enforcement field. That process has been almost perfect over my traveling days. But, I remember a couple of times of a police plane and a whole group of us got pulled over. Sh..t happens.
Been there, done that, too

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
pa87-1-19-59-210-10.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but to me child endangerment is really about perspective.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if this is whining, or complaining, but I just got back from a Gulf Shores, AL, a 14 hour trip each way.
Why is it such a hard concept for folks driving on two-lane interstates and highways to understand that "slower traffic should keep right!!" :frusty:
They don't think they are going slower because they are ahead of everyone. In defence though, some roads are rougher in the right lane due to truck traffic. I will get in the left lane until someone comes up on me, then move over and let them pass.

Top Bottom