• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Whining......

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Common courtesy, common Sense, manners, and being polite all come down to the same thing; people have lost how to respect others.
The "do onto others as you would have them do onto you" just doesn't apply any longer; it's more like "do onto others, and you'd better do right by me no matter how I treat you", again, respect, no one learns that anymore.
And "time outs" don't work, because your expecting a child to
There is nothing wrong with spanking a child that deserves it.

Those that constantly whine not to spank are the ones that need it the most.
Just look at the garbage going on now, everyone's a winner, what? There are no losers? What? Everybody deserves a trophy? What? Just for participating? What? You can't say everybody wins. There are no losers.. If you can't lose the game when young, then you don't learn Important Life lessons! There has to be a clear winner and looser! It's not a Bad thing to lose. It's a Bad thing to think you Always win! Life is full of disappointment! If you don't teach that at a young age, you grow up thinking your entitled to everything!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here here, I second that !! :horn:

One problem. 90% of the people that were hogging the passing lane [and it was posted as such] were older folks....and from Illinois and Indiana if I recall correctly. Could there be a little of the "yes I do own the whole d*mn road, and I'm 'entitled' to hog it" attitude with older crowd? :behindsofa:

Totally with you on the other things discussed though. ;)

Edit: For the record - The 'Bamans and Tennesseans were rolling along just fine. Never had to bump my cruise off once for any of them. :thumb:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or an adult!
But if we're not careful, this thread could go in an strange direction...
c28eddc4e98e48ae56b5e309cf82f343.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is sadly, a very thin line between spanking and abuse. We each have our own perceived limits/definitions of spanking-"teaching a lesson" , but when the front door of the home closes, what goes on inside is considered a private matter and not visible to the rest of the community. Aside from "spanking", soap in the mouth, touching a hot stove, sleeping in your own poop, all leave dramatic lifetime scars, that require amazing character to break the behavioral patterns projected on their own kids. Frequently, PTSD, and dissociative personality disorder are diagnosis' that is attached to this type exposure.

Top Bottom