• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will Production Begin?

NaNoMaN06

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have yet to figure out why anyone would be concerned about when production will begin.
Are these people expecting their car to collapse on Sept 14th, 2015, or something?
How can anyone's life possibly be affected by when Elio Motors starts production?
Makes zero sense why a person would claim to be concerned about it.

I'm going to jump out on a limb and say they want it....

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
And there goes the $600 I had saved up for the Elio :( That's $800 for the year. The Elio can't be produced soon enough.

I understand the feeling. I just had to put a few hundred dollars into my old Civic and am trying to survive the summer in hotlanta without A/C as I would rather not put in a new compressor and everything that entails. :(

barlex

Elio Fan
Reaction score
There is an old saw that says "sometimes you just have to shoot the engineer and put the damn thing into production." However as long as they are designing a product with everything they have advertised, I am willing to extend my patience (and I am not impatient yet). Right now I am just quivering. I vibrate when I get impatient.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The September 2015 release date will be right before I am going to be starting grad school. If the elio is delayed much more beyond that I will have to buy another car instead for much more money

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The September 2015 release date will be right before I am going to be starting grad school. If the elio is delayed much more beyond that I will have to buy another car instead for much more money

Why will you have to buy a car that will cost much more money?

And good luck in grad school and finishing up your 4 year. Hopefully you don't have any or too much student loan debt. Nothing like seeing someone get an English degree, have 50k in student loans and only getting offered jobs that are slightly more than min. wage.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why will you have to buy a car that will cost much more money?

And good luck in grad school and finishing up your 4 year. Hopefully you don't have any or too much student loan debt. Nothing like seeing someone get an English degree, have 50k in student loans and only getting offered jobs that are slightly more than min. wage.

I want a newer car for the reliability. I drive a 24 year old truck now and need something a lot newer. I don't want to buy another clunker. I can't be late to classes or my job because of an overheating car. Most used cars around 6800 have about 100k on them

Top Bottom