• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will Production Begin?

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was watching a cable tec show last night before the game, An Elio spokesman said production will "probably" begin late summer or early fall of 2015.. Didn't they say that about 2014 and 2013 ?

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
3 Card......Before we pose this question to the E team, we should have all the facts. Name of spokesman - his relationship to Elio - Channel that televised interview - name of tech show - was it recent or re-play.
Was channel surfing / killing time before the basketball game, I have direct tv, the channel was somewhere in the high 200 or maybe 3 hundred range.. The fellow had an Elio showing it to a car guy .The only reason I stopped it was a blue p4, the first of that color I've seen on video or at a show..Came in on the tail end , but late summer or early fall was the answer this fellow gave when asked..

Last edited:

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm . . . Blue P4 . . . I wonder if it was actually a P5 glider, perhaps. If it was, there's a high probability that a fully functional P5 could be up and running very quickly after the engine is delivered. :)

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was channel surfing / killing time before the basketball game, I have direct tv, the channel was somewhere in the high 200 or maybe 3 hundred range.. The fellow had an Elio showing it to a car guy .The only reason I stopped it was a blue p4, the first of that color I've seen on video or at a show..Came in on the tail end , but late summer or early fall was the answer this fellow gave when asked..
Close your eyes and relax, now picture yourself watching your tv, it is last night, you are channel surfing..

Good

Now, what do you see? What channel is it? are you sure it is a p4 and not a p5, or could it be an old p3? Did he say summer 2015, or just summer?

I see no mention of this on the interwebs, for now I'll treat this like a UFO sighting.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Close your eyes and relax, now picture yourself watching your tv, it is last night, you are channel surfing..

Good

Now, what do you see? What channel is it? are you sure it is a p4 and not a p5, or could it be an old p3? Did he say summer 2015, or just summer?

I see no mention of this on the interwebs, for now I'll treat this like a UFO sighting.
Looked like the same p4 elio has on web site..As I said.. Was killing time and not paying much attention until seeing the blue p4, passed it, switched back in time to hear late summer production, fall delivery..hey, I'm all in and waiting like many others...

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looked like the same p4 elio has on web site..As I said.. Was killing time and not paying much attention until seeing the blue p4, passed it, switched back in time to hear late summer production, fall delivery..hey, I'm all in and waiting like many others...
So my hypnotizing does not work over the computer, one of us must have a bum computer.

Top Bottom