• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I like Creamsicle, Silver, Red Hot, True Blue. I am leaning towards Creamsicle simply for visibility reasons. I think it would be the safest. But I would like to see a real color sample before I make my decision for now its Creamsicle. As far as a wrap I kind of would like to give it a race car livery. In marshmellow I would go for a Williams Martini Racing
19dd6qqri1d0ajpg.jpg

Thanks Bilokart, did you log in your first choice?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a semi-on subject question. Some of you have talked about all kinds of fancy lights so your Elio shows up better. I tend to go the simpler and less expensive route so looked up outdoor reflective tape. I found Orange Reflective Wheel Rim Strip Tape Decorative Sticker. I think it would work. Any input from the peanut gallery?

R80RTWoody

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Rocket Silver (logged) but Creamsicle is still a high possibility. I've still got a couple days (or more) to make up my mind. Neat survey. I do kind'a wonder if Elio might look at the possiblity of various other paint colors or two tone jobs as optional ie "value added" at the plant!

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
eliorearrefl.jpg
This is a semi-on subject question. Some of you have talked about all kinds of fancy lights so your Elio shows up better. I tend to go the simpler and less expensive route so looked up outdoor reflective tape. I found Orange Reflective Wheel Rim Strip Tape Decorative Sticker. I think it would work. Any input from the peanut gallery?
That is my plan for the beginning..I will put reflective tape on the rear panel and the back of the front fenders.
then I will see what other options there might be for lighting! there is no shortage of types of reflective tape, hardware stores, pep boys, all have it.

Last edited:

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 238
That is my plan for the beginning..I will put reflective tape on the rear panel and the back of the front fenders.
then I will see what other options there might be for lighting! there is no shortage of types of reflective tape, hardware stores, pep boys, all have it.
Thanks for the picture. I found the tape I mentioned at Amazon. com so obviously sources are plentiful. Z

Top Bottom