• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

AZLife

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, tough question. I've already changed my mind 4 times since I went all in 3 weeks ago. And I'm sure I will change it 10 more times by the time I get mine. I love the green and orange, but thinking that after owning it for a while, the novelty of the bright colors will wear off. Thus, as of today, I'm thinking I will go with red.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, tough question. I've already changed my mind 4 times since I went all in 3 weeks ago. And I'm sure I will change it 10 more times by the time I get mine. I love the green and orange, but thinking that after owning it for a while, the novelty of the bright colors will wear off. Thus, as of today, I'm thinking I will go with red.
Red is my choice as well

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like that Led License Plate frame. I don't want a vanity plate because the Oregon motorcycle plate is UGLY - plain yellow with black letters and/or numbers. It took so long for Amazon site to open up I was afraid the plate was going to cost more than the car. LOL But that is a great idea. I'll add that and some reflective tape designs to create a more visible affect when driving at night on I-5 over the mountains. Thanks for the link. Z BTW who or what is Arti?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like that Led License Plate frame. I don't want a vanity plate because the Oregon motorcycle plate is UGLY - plain yellow with black letters and/or numbers. It took so long for Amazon site to open up I was afraid the plate was going to cost more than the car. LOL But that is a great idea. I'll add that and some reflective tape designs to create a more visible affect when driving at night on I-5 over the mountains. Thanks for the link. Z BTW who or what is Arti?

BTW who or what is Arte?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkFx3TaOunA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5Ski9yB58

Top Bottom