• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Your Color Choice
If it turns out that the current 7 colors will be the only ones offered, what would you choose?
Note:
Even if you plan to paint it another color, or wrap it, you will still need to start with one of these seven

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I voted for Marshmellow white with a big caveat. Only if I can get a wrap or paint job that looks like one of Silas Sunday's creations as seen on elio motors design concepts on facebook and it doesn't cost thousands.

elio white and green.jpg

If no wrap or customization, I think the creamsicle is best on its own.

Last edited:

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who worked that image up? I've just started learning GIMP so that I can try to design my own instead of relying on all of Silas' images.
I don't know WHO did it..... but a nice job.... and good shade of YELLOW! Highly VISIBLE and sporty! Maybe a Black Racing Stripe.... to set it off?

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know WHO did it..... but a nice job.... and good shade of YELLOW! Highly VISIBLE and sporty! Maybe a Black Racing Stripe.... to set it off?
I agree it's a nice job, that is how I imagine the yellow and why I voted for it as the additional optional color in the other poll.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 233
This sure would be nice:
You will need to go to the Elio Motors blog to vote on yellow. LOL This poll is all about the 7 available colors. But I do like your art work, RogWild. Although now that I think about it it reminds me of when I went back to college in my late 30s and 40s and drove school bus because it allowed me enough time to take classes. I will definitely stick with creamsicle. :-) Z

Top Bottom