• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Can You Fit In An Elio

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What next to frig up mpg? Don't tell me there will be an option for a V12 Hemi.

last time I checked, an option is a feature that a person can take or leave .... even though using the P4 fenders gives better mileage, some folks like the P3 fenders .... mileage is a consideration but for some, other features that may be more important than small mileage drop

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I showed Wifey my posts. She called me a donkey. (edited for content):eek::oops:
To make this Elio related, she stated clearly "All you think about now is that damned tricycle!!":mad:
Well what do you know, a win for me! She knows it has three wheels!! ;)

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
there is supposed to be a factory option available .... with EM specifically stating no trailer towing, the roof rack may prove to offer a viable way to haul a bit more stuff

IIRC, EM has said, they will not "endorse or recommend" towing. Liability Issues. A Can-Am owner in this group, said Can-Am wouldn't either. I plan to tow and am willing to except the liability (with insurance, of course).

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IIRC, EM has said, they will not "endorse or recommend" towing. Liability Issues. A Can-Am owner in this group, said Can-Am wouldn't either. I plan to tow and am willing to except the liability (with insurance, of course).

as noted in several post over time, I have no doubt that very many will have rolled off the line before some folks have come up with hitches and trailers .... I think that it won't take long before we know just how well they perform .... down the road, depending on results, we may tow with ours but I doubt it will be prior to the warranty running out

Top Bottom