• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Can You Fit In An Elio

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since I will be doing all of my own PM, and since I am not a factory authorized service center ;) , they would probably void my warranty anyway.
That's a misconception. Warranties can't be voided by having service done at a private shop, or even under the tree in your yard. You just need to prove (parts receipts, etc) that all the needed services were done according to the maintenance schedule.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Better hope none of the warranty work is in the rear. It's usually pretty obvious when bolts have been messed with recently.
kak-nauchitsya-myslit-pozitivno.jpg
Good Point Edward!

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What fits? I figure one full grocery cart load - with careful packing. (seat down). I'm thinking a pair of sub bags (small duffels) will fit in the trunk for weekend cruises. If I need to carry a second passenger, I think I've got an old saddle around here somewhere that ought to fit over the trunk lid. . . Yippee-ky-yay!

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not really. Her line of thought has several angles. First, she doesn't believe it will ever be built.:(
Second, she can't get past the "motorcycle" tag, bulking "autocycle" in with it. Therefore, she won't drive a motorcycle!o_O
Third, her Husband never insisited on anything new before, prefering to buy something to put his greasy hands on and turn it into something respectful for the road. :rolleyes:
Fourth, she really doesn't like the "backseat only" thing. She doesn't want to ride back there (yet), and she doesn't want me back there peeking over her shoulder.:cool:
Five, when I bought her her van, she really liked riding higher than she was used to before. She doesn't think she'll see as well in an Elio. She complains when riding in my POS Neon now even!:mad:
Six, her purse really will fill up a lot of space in my Elio!!:eek:
I've been happily married for 3 years, I've actually been married for 37 years, sometimes it's only four or five minutes at a time, but it all adds up.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's a misconception. Warranties can't be voided by having service done at a private shop, or even under the tree in your yard. You just need to prove (parts receipts, etc) that all the needed services were done according to the maintenance schedule.
You are very correct.

Top Bottom