• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Can You Fit In An Elio

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is there any fear on your part than she may end up in the driver's seat and you in the back seat?

Not really. Her line of thought has several angles. First, she doesn't believe it will ever be built.:(
Second, she can't get past the "motorcycle" tag, bulking "autocycle" in with it. Therefore, she won't drive a motorcycle!o_O
Third, her Husband never insisited on anything new before, prefering to buy something to put his greasy hands on and turn it into something respectful for the road. :rolleyes:
Fourth, she really doesn't like the "backseat only" thing. She doesn't want to ride back there (yet), and she doesn't want me back there peeking over her shoulder.:cool:
Five, when I bought her her van, she really liked riding higher than she was used to before. She doesn't think she'll see as well in an Elio. She complains when riding in my POS Neon now even!:mad:
Six, her purse really will fill up a lot of space in my Elio!!:eek:

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's my plan to bring her around.:)
Once the Elio is being produced, I will get her one of her own with everything she likes best. I will hand her the keys and stay out of her way. I'm thinking she will eventually give it a ride and fall in love with it! :D;)

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling that getting Wifey into the back seat of mine, will be like trying to bathe a cat! :eek:
Anyone know of a good deal on Wife proof ear muffs?? :rolleyes:

Made my Day:) Same with me, I just won't bother, we will just take something else when she is with me. Those muffs could be the product of the year!
Oh, on topic, aditional to commuting with me and lunch, I will be using it for long solo trips to competitions. I travel light from motorcycle days, so I think a M12 skeet gun or my sporting clays 870 should fit fine with the seat down. Only issue could be returning with trophy :) seriously, my son won the overall and skeet at the Army Challenge a few years ago, overall trophy was 6 FEET tall, skeet trophy was 4 FEET tall. I told Dean Clark, "very funny" :) We were in his Colorado truck, good thing it didn't rain on the way home from Ft. Benning!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
looking forward to seeing a picture of if .... the more I think about it, the more use I an see for a roof rack

Roof rack on an Elio?!!

oh-no-you-didnt-13.gif

Top Bottom