• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wednesday Elio At Loretto Pa

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The answer is"NO" !!! He wanted too, but they are too far along in designing.
I expressed my disappointment.

interesting .... thanks for asking .... its not a major issue but its good to know what to expect .... from his comment, it appears they are really close to ending the engineering/design part of the process .... to me that's good news

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
interesting .... thanks for asking .... its not a major issue but its good to know what to expect .... from his comment, it appears they are really close to ending the engineering/design part of the process .... to me that's good news

Yes it really is a good sign as it appears that EM has already reached a design freeze where things are locked in and will only change if they have to. This is an important milestone in any project and there are nearly always more things on the list when the freeze happens however you have to stop somewhere and move the entire project forward. To me this means that EM is ready, or soon will be ready, to build some pre-production vehicles when they have the engine and money to do so.

Reaction score
OH HAPPY DANCE .. YOUR HEARING THIS FIRST. SEAT BELT WILL BE MOVED TO THE RIGHT SIDE PER PAUL ELIO. Jerome told me after the speech that I can tell everybody it was because I asked for it !!! I won't of course, but I will say that Jerome said it. News about financing will be forth coming in about 7 day!!!!! Paul Elio was excited. About 25 engines and about 25 more prodo types will be made for crash testing as soon as the next round of financing comes through. That is when they will do the 'run it out of oil' test. Sent hubby picture of Paul Elio and I in message along with hotel phone number. Lucy won't have to explain and I will just giggle.

Reaction score
Picture of a really big guy. He only had a inch and a half off each of his shoulders. But, he must have been a very big guy as long as I've been a tiny old lady (about three months now, lol), he was very happy.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 334
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 313

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OH HAPPY DANCE .. YOUR HEARING THIS FIRST. SEAT BELT WILL BE MOVED TO THE RIGHT SIDE PER PAUL ELIO. Jerome told me after the speech that I can tell everybody it was because I asked for it !!! I won't of course, but I will say that Jerome said it. News about financing will be forth coming in about 7 day!!!!! Paul Elio was excited. About 25 engines and about 25 more prodo types will be made for crash testing as soon as the next round of financing comes through. That is when they will do the 'run it out of oil' test. Sent hubby picture of Paul Elio and I in message along with hotel phone number. Lucy won't have to explain and I will just giggle.

thanks for staying on top of things .... OK, glad to hear the seat belt attachment is back on the right side ..:cool:.. it appears that things are buttoned down but not completely buttoned down ..;).. with Paul being the one throwing out those numbers, the pending financing news must be really good .... hopefully 7 days means 7 days ..

Reaction score
There was several cameras filming the whole speech. My cell phone didn't work, but to take a few pictures. Should be on youtube later. Sorry.

Attachments

• elio in PA 004.jpg
    elio in PA 004.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 284
  • elio in PA 007.jpg
    elio in PA 007.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 283
  • elio in PA 008.jpg
    elio in PA 008.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 273
  • elio in PA 009.jpg
    elio in PA 009.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 276
  • elio in PA 010.jpg
    elio in PA 010.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 266
  • elio in PA 012.jpg
    elio in PA 012.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 284

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I echo the happy dance :)

Top Bottom