• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wednesday Elio At Loretto Pa

Reaction score
oh no, This will be my third time see one of the vehicles. I'm not sure if it is going to be the P4 or not. I don't care. Just hoping to meet some new friends. I got my OHIO Elio Group cards ready, some filers for our May gathering in Columbus and a few members charts to show off. I'll be able to do most of my chores in the morning. Leave here by 10:30 and return by supper time.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish it would get just a smidge closer to me to able to see it. That's a good 3 hour drive from my house and impossible on my schedule on a Wed. I would love to actually see and touch one of these fine cars. :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just saw the Elio team is going to be near this Wednesday. I just made plan to go. It's 1-4:00 at the St. Francis University Campus in Loretto PA. Three hour drive, but I am looking forward to going. Anybody want to do dinner with me?
Would love to go to dinner with you and meet the other Elio supporters unfortunately it's just too far from New Mexico. Someday we will all be able to get together at some gathering and meet each other

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish it would get just a smidge closer to me to able to see it. That's a good 3 hour drive from my house and impossible on my schedule on a Wed. I would love to actually see and touch one of these fine cars. :)
It was definitely worth doing - going and seeing the Elio in person, I mean.

Top Bottom