• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wednesday Elio At Loretto Pa

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw the Elio team is going to be near this Wednesday. I just made plan to go. It's 1-4:00 at the St. Francis University Campus in Loretto PA. Three hour drive, but I am looking forward to going. Anybody want to do dinner with me?

if you get a chance would you please check with Jerome and confirm that the driver's seat belt will be bolted to the wall on the driver's right side

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if you get a chance would you please check with Jerome and confirm that the driver's seat belt will be bolted to the wall on the driver's right side
I confirmed that in Richmond with him. It will be opposite a normal driver's belt. At least that's what I heard him say. Still, confirmation is good. Throw him some softballs.

Reaction score

The answer is"NO" !!! He wanted too, but they are too far along in designing.
I expressed my disappointment.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 561

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The answer is"NO" !!! He wanted too, but they are too far along in designing.
I expressed my disappointment.
A. Disappointed that the seat belt will be on the wrong side.
B. Happy that they are far along in the design (though I can't image much of a problem switching sides)
C. Cool photo. There's that ever-present cup of coffee!

Top Bottom