• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Going To Be The Death Of Us!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Brilliant actually! Especially if they would give incentive to do so. Say...for "x" volunteer work hrs, free upgrade to leather seats, etc...
As a child growing up, my Dad always told me: " Son, pee in one hand and wish in the other, and see which fills up the fastest." :confused:

What? You say, my Dad was cruel? Hmmm. . . . Maybe. But it taught me NOT to wish very often: got tired of having to wash my hand all the time. :( :)

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dusty, no problem, thank you. I'm not the type who hangs around on forums just to be negative. If I didn't like the Elio, I'd not be here; too much else going on. :)

Kuda, I've said it before, if Elio would sell me a P3, minus the engine, I could get it on the road in UK quite quickly. We have an established kit car industry over here, with an official government system for getting vehicles like the Elio formally inspected, approved and registered.

DWR, thanks for those kind words. I'm sure the Elio could get a lot of support over here. However, it might not be possible to get them approved for the road in its present form. The P3 would probably be OK, but I'm worried about the narrow headlight spacing of the P4 design. My Liege is based on the theme of a 1950s sports car. It's generally known as a trials car. The closest design we can think of from that period is called the Dellow. By coincidence, I'm going off into the very wet and windy hills this morning, to watch the "Edinburgh Trial", a classic trial run by an organisation known as the Motor Cycling Club. They have a website. If you search Edinburgh Trial on YouTube, there's plenty to see. If you look up the words "Liege MGCC" there you might find my car in action.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how is it that before I check my mail, weather, news, I go here first even knowing that it'll be interesting and clinging with expectation, to every crumb of news . Think about it.... thousands of posts just for the engine!!!! and we gush & notice wee little details with a pic inside the assembly plant!! HELP, I can't stop........

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how is it that before I check my mail, weather, news, I go here first even knowing that it'll be interesting and clinging with expectation, to every crumb of news . Think about it.... thousands of posts just for the engine!!!! and we gush & notice wee little details with a pic inside the assembly plant!! HELP, I can't stop........
A pic inside the assembly plant? Go to EM and check out all the photos inside and outside the plant. It is in my very biased and not the least bit humble opinion, very, very exciting stuff. :) Z

Besides, the news is depressing, the weather will be what the weather will be and you never know what you will trip over here. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I compare the wait to my current age. As a child it seemed like it took forever for Christmas to come. The month of December was a killer. Each day felt like a week and each week felt like a month. Now that I am older it seems like the time passes by at a very fast rate. Months feel like weeks, weeks feel like days. Our time will come and for us older folks it will be here before we know it. As for you young'uns patients is a virtue. The only concern us older folks have is being alive when our Elio time comes.

Top Bottom