• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just more potential for another aftermarket option. I could see adding an oval exhaust tip that either slides between the exhaust and the panel or inside the exhaust itself without having to do any modifications to the bodywork. If you wanted to cut a bit you could create a very nice looking baloney slice exit port yourself.

http://www.eliomotors.com/features/#customization

Hmm, maybe they are done with the exhaust area. We'll see!

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Same. I was just trying to live up to my screen name. ;):D

All of 'MY' cars have had the fuel door on the left, including pickups (except my 1970 Plymouth Fury which had it behind the rear license plate). All of my wife's cars have had it on the right. Not planned, but it's been true for 30+ years. Since the Elio's is on the right, she's claiming it when it shows up.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
All of 'MY' cars have had the fuel door on the left, including pickups (except my 1970 Plymouth Fury which had it behind the rear license plate). All of my wife's cars have had it on the right. Not planned, but it's been true for 30+ years. Since the Elio's is on the right, she's claiming it when it shows up.
All the more reason to buy 2 ;)

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Something like this would look good.

Attachments

• ex.jpg
    ex.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 194
Top Bottom