• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

mrmeeks

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I recall them saying they would install the "popular" seat at the factory, that being leather or cloth; and swap them at the marshalling centers as needed. They have never said anything about seat color so I'm guessing they are all going to be black, which is fine for me; I want black cloth; my Magnum had leather and it was ok, but I really prefer cloth for durability.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I recall them saying they would install the "popular" seat at the factory, that being leather or cloth; and swap them at the marshalling centers as needed. They have never said anything about seat color so I'm guessing they are all going to be black, which is fine for me; I want black cloth; my Magnum had leather and it was ok, but I really prefer cloth for durability.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want to mod my interior to this:

kitt_s_interior_by_thunderchildftc-d5hojep.jpg
I think I know where the IFF display is located, but I want to know where the fire control systems are on that dash.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
"And where is the hole for the exhaust to exit?"
Photo courtesy of TStriker

I know it's not what I expected. I was anticipating a larger, chromed exhaust exit.
View attachment 7582

Thanks for this, just the picture I was wanting.

My guess? This isn't completed yet. Gotta have a pipe directing the exhaust away... right?

Top Bottom