• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Nobe

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While watching the video I kept waiting for a bunch of clowns to come out of it. You would have to be a clown to pay $40,000 for that thing. Looks to me like it should be about $15,000. But then again, Estonia is known world wide for their high quality and bargain priced products. :noidea:
The Nobe’s ‘clown car‘ styling, performance (0-60 in <5 seconds), and handling on ice/snow, technology, safety features makes me and LOTUS engineers and designers smile. Unfortunately the price tag after LOTUS got involved in bringing it to production makes me frown. Frankly, all three wheelers (autocycles) look a little clown carish from certain angles. :)

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is exactly what I’m looking for in an enclosed three wheeler and like the retro styling. Makes me smile! I hope they cross the production finish line and scale production so it’s affordable.

Rabrandt99

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd buy this in a heartbeat if the price was lower. This is the kind of styling I'm hoping comes back into fashion via EV's... I understand it was ditched for aerodynamic reasons, but when I see old beauties in this style, it makes me so sad with what we have now.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd buy this in a heartbeat if the price was lower. This is the kind of styling I'm hoping comes back into fashion via EV's... I understand it was ditched for aerodynamic reasons, but when I see old beauties in this style, it makes me so sad with what we have now.
The Nobe is definitely not ditched, but the target MSRP puts it out of the average guys affordability range.

1661735640948.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At the price they're asking I think I'll call it the NOPE.
I tend to agree, but compared to the MSRP range of a Harley Trike…….the No-Be, Ma-Be a better year around rain/shine/climate controlled riding value. If it was awesome in terms of fit/finish, performance/handling, driver comfort verified by a test drive, and was a convenient local service/parts provider, I might pull the trigger. That’s very unlikely. :)

1661975053082.jpeg

Top Bottom