• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope this is not redundant to another message or thread. Just completed a survey....
Fog Lights $125
Backup/Rear Cam $165
Sun Roof $420
Blind Spot Det $185
Lug/Bike Rack $240
Alarm/Secur $250
Retro Fenders $380
Sport Rims Front $280
Spoiler Rear $225
. Front $175
Carpet $78
Interior Trim, color match, metal $145
TPMS $84
Park Pilot $312
Illum Door Entry $145
All Weather Floor Mats $85
Custom Wrap $1475
Window Deflector $68
Leather Seats $650
. Heated $750
. 6way Power $850
Bluetooth, USB radio $179
+satellite $399
+100w amp, subwoof $599
Again, survey...not a price list.
My choices: Fogs, carpet, Tpms, $179 stereo.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope this is not redundant to another message or thread. Just completed a survey....
Fog Lights $125
Backup/Rear Cam $165
Sun Roof $420
Blind Spot Det $185
Lug/Bike Rack $240
Alarm/Secur $250
Retro Fenders $380
Sport Rims Front $280
Spoiler Rear $225
. Front $175
Carpet $78
Interior Trim, color match, metal $145
TPMS $84
Park Pilot $312
Illum Door Entry $145
All Weather Floor Mats $85
Custom Wrap $1475
Window Deflector $68
Leather Seats $650
. Heated $750
. 6way Power $850
Bluetooth, USB radio $179
+satellite $399
+100w amp, subwoof $599
Again, survey...not a price list.
My choices: Fogs, carpet, Tpms, $179 stereo.
Helpful to have this whole survey set of options visible in one place. Thanks. At $850 for a 6-way seat, I'll shop the junkyards later -- the wiring harness stuff will all be there, regardless. If so, aftermarket / used is the way to go; if not, I'll live without. I like having adjustable lumbar support, and a full range of height adjustments (the P4 and P5 have those -- not the lumbar, but the height adjustments).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Helpful to have this whole survey set of options visible in one place. Thanks. At $850 for a 6-way seat, I'll shop the junkyards later -- the wiring harness stuff will all be there, regardless. If so, aftermarket / used is the way to go; if not, I'll live without. I like having adjustable lumbar support, and a full range of height adjustments (the P4 and P5 have those -- not the lumbar, but the height adjustments).
The only wiring you need for the seat is a heavy gauge + and - wires, all of the control wiring is already in the seat. The only time that's different is if the seat controls are in the armrest.
When you go to the junk yard, make sure you know year and make of a car you want the base out of, they are all very different in size and mounting points. If the Elio seat base height is 4" you'll need a base no taller than 4"; an inch in a car is like 12" in a house.
In my S10 the passenger seat was 3/4" taller than the driver side (because of the shape of the floor) but it felt like you were sitting in a highchair.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's revisit this once my Elio is sitting in the garage!
Sure, you know how to find me.
I've done so many power seat trade outs, I can't count them. At the time, a full size GM was a full size GM, no matter which car line it was, they were all the same.
They have changed them quite a bit since then; if you had a 6-way seat, it had 3 motors in it.
Now I know they make 1 or 2 motors do all the functions for a 6 to 8-way power seat. That's way there are times you can only do 1 adjustment at a time; or they limit it to 2 functions at the same time.

Currently, I'm digging around for a suitable keyless ignition and door lock system.
They are out there, but kind of limited for what I want it to do.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wish list got bigger. Initially only wanted, automatic, cruise control, and satellite radio. I am towing a car behind my motor home on a car dolly and need clear access to the wheels. Standard Elio fenders complicate it's so I'm adding retro fenders and wheels.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wish list got bigger. Initially only wanted, automatic, cruise control, and satellite radio. I am towing a car behind my motor home on a car dolly and need clear access to the wheels. Standard Elio fenders complicate it's so I'm adding retro fenders and wheels.
So you plan to tow your Elio on a car dolly, with the one rear wheel on the ground then? Interesting!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That's the plan unless the Elio automatic can be towed in neutral
If you have the front wheels up on a dolly, it doesn't matter (as long as you don't have the emergency brake on).
FWD remember? Rear wheel is just there to hold up the back of the Elio, and the E-brake is connected to it.

Top Bottom