• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shirts!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How do I know if my order went through? Nothing has shown up in my email box. :) Z

Edit: Still nothing in my email box but Paypal has placed a $ 0.01 hold on my checking account and the shirt is the only I ordered that even touched Paypal. Unfortunately I am about as comfortable with Paypal as I am with Facebook - in other words not comfortable at all. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After about 4--5 wks I received my shirt and I am happy. Great quality, great packaging and it was pre shrunk! Worth the wait for the shirt and it will be worth the wait for the Elio motors, Auto Cycle!
Terrence Benard :-)

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How do I know if my order went through? Nothing has shown up in my email box. :) Z

Edit: Still nothing in my email box but Paypal has placed a $ 0.01 hold on my checking account and the shirt is the only I ordered that even touched Paypal. Unfortunately I am about as comfortable with Paypal as I am with Facebook - in other words not comfortable at all. :rolleyes:

I don't think it went through, at least not yet.

Top Bottom