• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shirts!

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The shirts are up for sale now, just click the "Store" tab at the top. Currently the only checkout option is paypal but you do not have to have a paypal account to use it.

If you have any issues please post here and I will help you work through it.

Price is $10 +shipping

Only color option for this batch is Navy Blue. If they are popular I can order another color later.

navy.png

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any chance of XLT? the XL do not stay tucked in (I am 6'7") and I usually SWIM in 2XL.
I'm in that same boat though about 4" shorter... However, I didn't think to even ask the question before just placing an order for an XL. I'm hoping it's long enough to not be a belly shirt!

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, no XT's at this time.

Also just FYI to everyone who orders one, they won't ship until next week sometime, I just placed the order today.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The shirts are up for sale now, just click the "Store" tab at the top. Currently the only checkout option is paypal but you do not have to have a paypal account to use it.

If you have any issues please post here and I will help you work through it.

Price is $10 +shipping

Only color option for this batch is Navy Blue. If they are popular I can order another color later.

View attachment 2029

Like them and would love to have one, but like others have mentioned, I will have to wait for the XL-Tall to become available. (Sure hate to wait. Any chance they will be available BEFORE the Elio?) waiting year after year, as we've been told these things take is NOT much of an option anymore.

Very concerned the grim reaper will show up in my drive way before my car.

Top Bottom