• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shirts!

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Like them and would love to have one, but like others have mentioned, I will have to wait for the XL-Tall to become available. (Sure hate to wait. Any chance they will be available BEFORE the Elio?) waiting year after year, as we've been told these things take is NOT much of an option anymore.

Very concerned the grim reaper will show up in my drive way before my car.

I would say the chances are pretty low

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The shirts are up for sale now, just click the "Store" tab at the top. Currently the only checkout option is paypal but you do not have to have a paypal account to use it.

If you have any issues please post here and I will help you work through it.

Price is $10 +shipping

Only color option for this batch is Navy Blue. If they are popular I can order another color later.

View attachment 2029
I definitely have an issue. LOL No "Store" tab. Help! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The shirts are up for sale now, just click the "Store" tab at the top. Currently the only checkout option is paypal but you do not have to have a paypal account to use it.

Price is $10 +shipping

Only color option for this batch is Navy Blue. If they are popular I can order another color later.

View attachment 2029
Found the store tab. :-) Z

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Price is $10 +shipping

View attachment 2029
Steve , will you combine shipping, on 4?? If so how much to Carrollton, Ga. The reason I need 4 is I plan to take the Looooong way Home from Shrevesport, maybe Key West, get my first Photo by the Marker??, and don't like to wash clothes while 'On The Road'. If it is more than the cost of gas for the Wing, I'll just come pick them up. Thanks

Top Bottom