• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do expect a dip in September however I believe there will be plenty of developments in the fourth quarter and also several excellent opportunities for very wide exposure which will keep bringing in new people for the forceable future. From studying the various times reservations have spiked we know that the biggest spikes have come from the times when Elio Motors manages to make some major news either because of being featured on a major news program or because of a news story which gets posted to the newswires and ends up being republished widely by many news outlets.
I think we'll get a double wammy next time some major completion happens. All the news agencies know there's interest so they report any developments widely, then there'l be count increases. Funds allocation, engine completion and crash tests are biggies. As well as start of hiring at the plant, which is a bit down the road.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I think we'll get a double wammy next time some major completion happens. All the news agencies know there's interest so they report any developments widely, then there'l be count increases. Funds allocation, engine completion and crash tests are biggies. As well as start of hiring at the plant, which is a bit down the road.

Personally I believe that Elio Motors is counting on just this happening. Now that the media appears to be aware of Elio Motors they will take their time and make announcements about each of the major milestones and use that to push reservations, and ultimately, plant funding, further along.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am kind of curious, when will the EM factory workers/ employees with get the opportunity to buy one? Certainly after all of the reservation holders...
I would hope the Tour Staff get the opportunity to get them early on. After all, they have been on the road with the Elio for up to 21 months I believe. :-) Z

Top Bottom