• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Raising Money From The Sale Of Surplus Equipment At The Shreveport Facility.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hadn't heard that but can't say that it comes as a surprise .... with that being the case, I can see them being interested in buying at least some of the manufacturing equipment
Deal fell through, seems there just was nothing worth getting into.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did hear on one of the car tv shows over the weekend that GM was considering bringing back the Hummer nameplate, likely with a Colorado based Jeep type vehicle.

I have heard something to that effect. Supposedly under the GMC brand a jeep like product not big H1 and H2 SUV. I always did want the last year H1 Hummer with the Duramax diesel they are still 100K$

accessories-lighting-custom-mods-headlights-lamps-New-Hummer-Inspired-Jeep-in-the-Works-from-GMC.jpg

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not necessarily even building a plant, Ty. The company I work for upgraded a lot of equipment at dirt cheap prices with good used stuff from shuttered plants over the last few years.

Still some things I want them to upgrade, which is a longer list than theirs, unfortunately.

To quote a commercial, "Why buy new, when slightly used will do?"

PhD in Applied Hillbilly Engineerin, Duct Tape U.
Duct Tape U? I go back even farther. Bailing wire. Now that is real Applied Hillbilly Engineerin.

Bailing wire is actually very useful and effective. If used in a searious way, it is very strong and versital.

I have a role of the real thing. I got a discarded tangled role from an alfalfa farmer. No imitation stuff for me!

Top Bottom